Inside the Barns
Please check the individual barns page for specific details.
- Welcome Hamper – Riverford Organic Fruit box, Milk, eggs & Butter. Local paper, coffee beans, locally baked shortbread from @11’s, locally baked bread, a bottle of wine and a bottle each of our scrumptious Grimpstonleigh Apple Juice and Cider. (contents may change subject to season)
- Smart televisions with Freeview
- DVD Player
- Nintendo Wii
- Free Wireless Broadband connection – Please note that this may be intermittent due to the location of the property and service provided by BT landline.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and full range of ‘Dualit’ kitchenware.
- Iron and Ironing board.
- Double or King (depending on which Barn) bed with ‘Lexington & 400 thread count linen’ bedding and colour television in all bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
- All Season Devon & Pillow Company Duvets
- Handmade soaps by www.oddsandsuds.com
- Bramely Handwash and Bodywash in each bathroom and kitchen. www.bramleyproducts.co.uk
- Lower Grimpstonleigh Fluffy Robes for Adults and Children
- Garden furniture
- Cot, high chair and stair gate provided
- All quality linen (except cot bedding) provided
- Tea Towels, Bath/Beach Towels (Pool towels in Pool)
- Colourful Seasalt Wellingtons in different colours and sizes
Available for you to borrow (at own risk)
A Kayak! (bring a roof rack)
- Short Body Boards