Our luxurious self catering Barns include:
- Full access to the 13 acres of fields, orchards and wood surrounding the barns
- Two Crown Pavilion Gazebo’s and Classic Webber BBQ’s.
- Childrens play area with Monkee Puzzle Wooden play equipment.
- Full central heating,hot water and electricity all provided as part of the inclusive price.
- A Clotted Cream Tea welcome hamper for your arrival including our own home pressed Vintage Cider a bottle of wine, coffee beans, Tea and Sugar - milk & butter and local paper .*
- Widescreen Smart television with Freeview, DVD player and a selection of DVDs in the living rooms and Kings Bedrooms (Not Apple)
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and full range of Dualit kitchenware including coffee grinder & maker. Electric Aga in Apple Cottage.
- Free Wireless Broadband connection
- Ample car/boat/bike parking/storage
- King bed and colour television in bedrooms with one en-suite shower room and one en-suite bathroom. One King one Twin (Some can be made into Two Kings)
- All Season Duvet & Pillow Company Duvets
- Lexington Quality Bedding
- Luxury Lower Grimpstonleigh Robes for Adults and Children (up to age 10) supplied.
- Complimentary guest soaps by www.oddsandsuds.com
- Garden furniture
- Surf bodyboards available
- Cot, high chair & stairgate.
- Twin beds in second bedroom plus television, and en-suite bathroom.
- All quality linen (except cot bedding) provided
- A Kayak is available to borrow (at own risk) also bring a roof rack!
*Contents may change due to season and stay.